Upper Secondary N(T) English Editing and Language in Spoken Context
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Upper Secondary N(T) English Editing and Language in Spoken Context is a useful resource for students looking for extra practice in editing language errors and completing transcripts.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Secondary levels 3 to 4 (15 – 16 years).
• To provide comprehensive practice exercises that help students to prepare for the actual examinations on Modified Cloze and Language in Spoken Context;
• To help students choose their responses wisely.
• N(T) LEVEL ENGLISH MODIFIED CLOZE:
□ Comprises 50 Carefully Tailored Exercises to simulate the N Level English Examination;
□ Each cloze test in the book features a Passage, which simulates the actual examination (Paper 2 Section 1);
□ Answers are found at the end of the book for quick and easy self-assessment.
• N(T) LEVEL ENGLISH EDITING AND LANGUAGE IN SPOKEN CONTEXT:
□ Comprises 50 Tests with 25 Passages for Editing and 25 Transcripts for Language in Spoken Context;
□ Themes in the passages focus on people, the environment and social issues. They are also interesting resources for reading and spoken interaction. The carefully crafted transcripts expose students to conversations in different situations and scenarios.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• The Only Available practice book in the market that covers exam-type questions for Paper 2 Section 1 for N(T) students;
• Enhanced Learning provides practice exercises to reinforce learning;
• Difficult words used in the passages are marked with an asterisk and students can look for the meaning of these words in the Glossary.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Julian Azfar
13 ISBN: 9789813210783