Vocabulary Builder Secondary Level 4
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Vocabulary Builder series is an essential resource for students who want to acquire a larger vocabulary to improve their English proficiency and do well in their examinations.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Secondary levels 1 to 4 (13 – 16 years).
To provide comprehensive vocabulary exercises and improve students’ vocabulary knowledge.
• More than 30 Focused and Intensive Exercises are divided into specific skills. The exercises cover Homonyms,
Synonyms, Antonyms, Word Forms, People, Idioms, Words Describing Character, Feelings, Phrasal Verbs, Words with Multiple Meanings and Compound Words;
• Concise Notes found at the start of each unit explain the particular word category;
• Glossaries of Words are provided for quick reference, making learning smoother and increasing students’ motivation to work;
• Revision Practices provide opportunities to review words learnt and facilitate understanding and retention;
• Appendixes with lists of meaningful words help extend learning.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Enhanced Learning provides opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills and word application;
• Rigorous Practice for each word category with a comprehensive glossary to facilitate learning;
• Equipped with analytics adaptive learning with Analytics Intelligence to identify the students’ strengths and weaknesses, and help recommend worksheets to overcome areas that students can improve on.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Peter Yam
13 ISBN: 9789813327047
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.