Strengthen English Idioms For Secondary Levels + NUADU
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Strengthen English Series For Secondary Levels is a useful resource for students seeking to enrich their knowledge of the language and strengthen their grammar, vocabulary, knowledge of idioms and phrasal verbs.
• To introduce essential topics in grammar and vocabulary and strengthen students’ knowledge of the language so as to improve their comprehension, writing and speaking skills
• To provide opportunity for practice and self-assessment and reinforce learning
Secondary levels 1 to 4
• Contextual Learning – Vocabulary items, phrasal verbs and idioms are introduced in context to expose students to their meaning and usage.
• Comprehensive Coverage – Essential topics in grammar, as well as a variety of vocabulary items, are covered.
• Grammar: Explanation and examples are included at the beginning of each topic, followed by exercises.
• Answers to all questions are included for reference and self-assessment and is especially useful for students who work independently.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Shobana G. Simon
13 ISBN: 9789813281196