Strengthen ENGLISH EDITING FOR UPPER SECONDARY LEVELS
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Strengthen English Editing For Lower and Upper Secondary Levels comprises 75 carefully tailored exercises for students preparing for the Editing component required in important tests and examinations.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Secondary levels 1 to 4 (13 – 16 years).
To provide rigorous practice on the editing section of the O Level English Examination.
• Each book comprises 75 carefully tailored exercises to simulate the editing section in the O Level English, Paper 1, Section A;
• Perforated Pages allow the exercises to be used as enrichment worksheets for classroom instruction and homework;
• Answers are found at the end of the book for quick and easy self-assessment
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Comprehensive Coverage of Grammatical Items across a variety of passages provide students with practice in preparing for the examinations;
• Glossary of difficult words with examples help build vocabulary and teach correct word use;
• Enhanced Learning reinforces the learning of important grammar rules.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Derek Wee
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.