SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary levels 5 to 6 (11 – 12 years)
Students should be able to…
• Gain exposure to different types of commonly asked questions to prepare for the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Mathematics;
• Acquire the various problem-solving methods;
• Form action plans for problem-solving;
• Derive answers in a systematic manner.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Present QR codes for leaners to understand the problem-solving process through online video explanations.
• Introduce proven strategies adopted by schools to help students achieve outstanding results in PSLE.
• Provide a complete guide for each math problem to equip students well with various problem-solving methods.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Christina Neo
13 ISBN: 9789813328167
There are no reviews yet.