Super IQ Maths Olympiad Geometry Level 6
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary 5 to 6 (11 to 12 years old).
Students should be able to…
• Find angles in triangles, n-sided figures and folding papers.
• Calculate areas of (or regions in) quadrilaterals and circles.
• Determine lengths, perimeters and circumferences in complex geometric diagrams.
• Apply Pythagoras’ Theorem to solve unknown sides in right-angled polygons.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
This series is designed to…
• Expose students to standard question types of Mathematical Olympiad competitions, with original content wholly created – and peer-reviewed/tested – by renowned MO trainer Loh Cheng Yee.
• Focus on the geometrical aspect of Maths Olympiad to help students grasp the allure of geometry, which are a staple and mainstay of international MO competitions.
• Gear students towards progressive learning/thinking to spark enthusiasm for learning and foster spatial insight.
• Train the student’s mind to switch rapidly between topics and concepts when attempting the variety of mixed-practice questions in the Olympiad Challenges.
Size: 210mm x 297mm
Author: Loh Cheng Yee
13 ISBN: 9789813423374