ADVANCED MATHEMATICS FOR EXPRESS AND IP STUDENTS SECONDARY 2
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
ADVANCED MATHEMATICS FOR EXPRESS AND IP STUDENTS SECONDARY 2 is a book for those who do not just want to pass; they want to excel. This is a book for those who do not just want to stop at grasping the concepts, but challenge themselves to master the ‘killer questions’ in tests and examinations. If excellence is what you are aiming for, then you have picked up the right book.
ADVANCED MATHEMATICS FOR EXPRESS AND IP STUDENTS SECONDARY 2 aims to be an essential practice companion to IP and O-Level students in their Mathematics learning journey. Complete with notes, examples, practice questions and worked solutions, it is everything a student needs for effective self-revision.
Carefully crafted and compiled by a team of expert tutors from Future Academy , this book contains insights and guidance from the perspective of experienced educators who have seen and understood the common struggles of high-ability students here.
It covers all key topics meticulously, ensuring a profound understanding. It also features tailored questions of varying difficulty levels, supporting learners in their course from familiarisation to mastery. Proficient students will also benefit from the demands of challenging questions, encouraging them to think deeper and achieve greater excellence in the subject.
Filled with concept guides, exam-style questions, mixed-topic mock quizzes, and step-by-step solutions, this book is designed for ease of use – whether you are a student doing independent learning or a tutor looking for quality practice questions as a teaching tool.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Secondary levels 1 to 4 (13 – 16 years)
Students should be able to…
• Gain insights into advanced level mathematics catering to G3 / Express and Integrated Programmes.
• Attain unprecedented proficiency in sophisticated fundamentals from the teaching perspectives of expert and experienced academicians as well as star tutors.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
This series is designed to…
• Inspire confidence and mastery by embedding acquired knowledge deeply within solid foundations, guided by trusted pedagogical methods and intervention from introductory concept guides / summaries to incisive worked examples.
• Amplify analytical prowess through thoughtfully curated practice and review questions, and immersive simulative assessments.
• Create independent learners with well-organised, clearly presented solutions that prompt instant rectification of errors.
About the Authors
Mr Jason Lau
✓ Pedagogical Pioneer:
Former HOD of Mathematics in a top-tier IP school’s JC division
✓ Two Decades of Dedication:
Over 20 years moulding minds both in classrooms and one-on-one tutoring sessions.
✓ Crafted with Expertise:
Jason’s deep understanding of the curriculum and his extensive teaching experience translate into questions that challenge and inspire.
Ms Yvonne Chen
✓ MOE Scholar Excellence:
Recognised by the Ministry of Education for her academic prowess.
✓ From Student to Mentor:
Once a star student of a top IP school, she transitioned into an influential Math and Physics teacher in the same esteemed institution.
✓ Over 15 Years of Cultivating Success:
Harnessing her insights from both sides of the academic journey, Yvonne brings a unique, holistic approach to her teaching methodologies.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Jason Lau / Yvonne Chen
13 ISBN: 9789813426177