INTEGRATED MATHEMATICS ALGEBRA For SECONDARY 2
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
MATHS @MAVIS INTEGRATED MATHEMATICS provides students with a resource of relevant questions often tested in school tests and major exams for them to be ready to take the demands of the upper secondary Maths syllabus and be ready for national examinations
• Increase confidence in the subject through structured, bite-sized learning and direct application of the concepts taught through carefully graded questions.
• Builds solid foundation in the subject through specific practices.
• Secondary levels 1 and 2
• Teachers/Tutors looking for comprehensive teaching/homework materials
• Created as a complete course on Algebra, Numbers, Graphs & Statistics and Geometry, Mensuration & Trigonometry for lower secondary students to build their foundation for upper secondary mathematics
• Great companion to any lower secondary mathematics textbook with quick notes and drill practices.
• Each chapter comprises useful and detailed examples, substantial practice exercises, and challenging questions.
• Clear and concise explanations to facilitate effective application.
• Fully-worked Solutions to all questions to enhance learning and understanding.
• Quick Guide highlights important concepts and introduces key formula with detailed worked examples to show application.
• Tear-out Format solutions for easy access and reference.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs)
• Students can tailor fit the books based on their own specific weakness., because the series is made up of entire lower secondary mathematics course separated into 3 main themes.
• There are extensive number of practice questions ranging from direct factual questions to application questions whereby, students get to be exposed to more challenging questions which requires knowledge from different topics.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Alex Lim
13 ISBN: 9789813322462
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.