101 Mathematics Questions To Do Before The Exam + Real World Questions Secondary 2
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Grade Level / Age Group:
Secondary levels 1 to 4 (13 – 16 years).
• To help students revise extended application of Maths concepts in
preparation for important examinations,
• To prompt students to apply acquired Mathematical knowledge creatively to
questions in real world contexts.
• Includes additional questions in real world context to test students’ understanding
and application of Mathematics concepts, a key question type in all important
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• 101 questions cover all question types encountered in examinations,
• All questions are challenging and require students to further apply their
Mathematics knowledge creatively to solve them.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Ee Teck Ee
13 ISBN: 9789813281363
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.