Let’s Advance in ENGLISH 3
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Let’s Advance in ENGLISH is a series of six Primary levels English Practice and Course books designed in accordance with the requirements of the latest syllabus to give students practice in using the English language with ﬂuency and accuracy.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary levels 1 to 6 (7 – 12 years).
To integrate the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
• Basic Traditional Grammar in Functional Contexts – Grammatical forms are introduced progressively in each unit with panel notes to explain the correct usage;
• Group Activities and Exercises – The exercises train children in English writing, while the group activities represent an integrated approach, allowing children to use the language in real-life situations;
• Social Interaction – students are encouraged to use the language through pair work, class discussion, role-play and practical written assignments. With the completion of the course, students will be equipped with the skills to sit for
international English examinations with confidence;
• Answers are provided for quick and easy self-assessment
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Listening and Speaking Activities are emphasized in each topic, providing students with opportunities to use and enjoy the language and develop competency in language use;
• Grammatical Structures taught in each topic are incorporated in the dialogues and comprehension passages;
• Accurate Pronunciation is emphasized in the phonics section.
Size: 190mm x 260mm x 11mm
Author: Mary Tay
13 ISBN: 9789814582773