SCORE (Systematic Course for Outstanding Results in Examinations) English Workbook 3
You Save: $4.60
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
The Systematic Course for Outstanding Results in Examinations (SCORE) series aims to build a student’s proﬁciency in English week by week, slowly and steadily. Spread over 52 weeks, the 100+ exercises cover essential grammar items and introduce vocabulary through varied text types.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary levels 1 to 6 (7 – 12 years).
To build up students’ English language proficiency in a consistent and progressive manner.
• Each book builds a student’s English language proficiency Week by Week over 52 Weeks;
• Each book features over 100 Exercises with specific learning objectives;
• The exercises are based on Everyday Themes so that students can learn the language in a context and easily relate to what they learn;
• Essential Grammar Items are covered in each book;
• Varied Text Types are used to demonstrate vocabulary usage. Quick references to meanings of words are provided in a Vocabulary Corner;
• Perforated Pages make excellent enrichment worksheets for both classroom instruction and homework;
• Each book includes a Performance Record for students to keep track of their progress;
• Answers are provided for quick and easy self-assessment.
Unique Selling Advantages (USA):
• Consistent Practice of grammar, comprehension, vocabulary and writing skills over 52 weeks;
• Enhanced Learning provides links to websites to extend learning;
• General Knowledge sections make learning interesting.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: J. Lee / Angela Leu
13 ISBN: 9789814418188