LEARNING HIGHER ORDER SKILLS and THINKING PROCESSES in SCIENCE UPPER BLOCK 5/6
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
LEARNING HIGHER ORDER SKILLS AND THINKING PROCESSES IN SCIENCE UPPER BLOCK 5/6 are worksheets with Recap and Recall lead-in via a crossword puzzle, True and False and quick fact recall questions. Multiplechoice questions and short structured questions test higher order application of science concepts and thinking processes.
Primary levels 5 to 6
• To introduce and familiarise students with higher order questions often encountered in important science tests and examinations
Key Features of LEARNING HIGHER ORDER SKILLS and THINKING PROCESSES in SCIENCE UPPER BLOCK 5/6:
• Arranged by Themes in accordance with the curriculum requirements for easy reference:
□ Lower Block: Diversity, Energy, Systems, Cycles, Interactions
□ Upper Block: Cycles, Systems, Energy, Interactions
• Each theme is broken down to Examinable Topics, with carefully-prepared worksheets for targeted practice.
• Perforated Worksheets allow for flexible use.
• Answers are given to all questions which are very useful for independently learning.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Recap of science topics and concepts through the use of Crossword Puzzle, True and False, Quick Answer question types to reinforce keywords and main concepts and ideas.
• Questions are based on most tested concepts often encountered in class tests and school examinations and question types cover all skills and processes expected of students in typical tests and examinations.
□ Skills: Observing, Comparing, Classifying, Using Equipment, Communicating, Inferring, Predicting, Analysing, Generating Possibilities, Evaluating, Formulating Hypothesis
□ Processes: Creative Problem Solving, Decision Making, Investigation
• Worksheets are clearly titled and perforated for easy use as independent diagnostic asssessment, classroom worksheets or assigned as homework.
• Additional Enhanced Learning component that helps students prepare for end-of-year examination with enrichment exercises and mock examination papers.
• Equipped with adaptive learning with Analytics Intelligence that identify students’ strengths and weaknesses, and help recommend worksheets to overcome areas that students can improve on.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Dianna Lane
13 ISBN: 9789813427181