SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS INVESTIGATE . OBSERVE . EVALUATE Upper Block 5/6
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS enables students to carry out simple yet easy-to-do experiments. It builds a strong foundation for further application and teaches students the importance of science by exploring the natural and physical world.
• To reinforce students’ knowledge and understanding of science concepts
• To engage students to become active learners who enjoy and value science
Target Group: Primary levels 3 to 6
• Thematic Arrangement for easy reference: Diversity, Systems, Cycles, Interactions, Energy.
• Selection of Experiments not commonly done in schools to pique the curiosity and interest of students.
• Keyword Challenges check students’ knowledge of the essential keywords to determine their understanding of the topic.
• Detailed answers for all questions, especially useful for students who work independently.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs)
• Engaging Hands-on Experience conducting theme-based science experiments.
• Create a Deeper Learning in students’ understanding of the topics.
• Promote an Inquiry-based, Child-centred Learning.
• Encourage the development of Process Skills in the course of carrying out the experiments.
• Well-prepared Cut-outs with accompanying clear instructions for use in experiments in the Lower Block.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Koh Bee Hua / Amy Bellars
13 ISBN: 9789814754781