NOTES+ EXCEL IN EXPOSITORY, ARGUMENTATIVE AND DISCURSIVE ESSAYS For Lower Secondary Levels
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Notes+ Excel in Expository, Argumentative and Discursive Essays is a useful resource for secondary 1 and 2 students attempting these essay genres.
Grade Level / Age Group:
• Secondary 1 and 2 students — as a resource for ideas in essay writing;
• Secondary teachers — as a teaching resource for themselves and their students;
• Parents — want to encourage their teenage children to understand the differences
among the genres and to write better in English essays.
To provide a support as well as a resource for lower secondary students attempting
the three essay genres.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• A Planning Page before each essay provides clear and concise notes on how the
essay should be structured and how the main points can be elaborated;
• The Topics covered help students become familiar with the type of essays they
will encounter in the examinations;
• Enhanced Learning features a glossary of formal words used in essay writing as
well as practices to check students’ understanding of useful words.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Derek Wee
13 ISBN: 9789813421967
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.