ENGLISH GRAMMAR LESSONS Workbook 1
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
English Grammar Lessons Workbooks helps learners build a strong foundation in important grammar items. This is essential in everyday communication as it allows learners to better understand one another.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary levels 1 to 6 (7 – 12 years).
• To help students build a strong foundation of important grammar lessons through
notes, exercises and appendices;
• To facilitate understanding and retention of grammar rules through concise notes
• To expose students to STREAM (Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts
and Mathematics) activities.
Unique Selling Advantages (USA):
• Instilling a gradual learning curve to learn grammar, grammar is taught from
word and phrase level first before moving on to sentence level. This will guide
students of different levels with proficiency and through a successful process in
grasping important grammar concepts;
• Incorporation of STREAM Hands-on Activities to extend learning and reinforce
the relevance of grammar in all aspects of learning
Size: 190mm x 210mm
Author: Peter Yam / J. Lee
13 ISBN: 9789813216136