ENGLISH GRAMMAR LESSONS Workbook 1
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
English Grammar Lessons Workbook Series helps learners build a strong foundation in important grammar items. This is essential in everyday communication as it allows learners to better understand one another.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary levels 1 to 6 (7 – 12 years).
• To help students build a strong foundation of important grammar lessons through notes, exercises and appendices;
• To facilitate understanding and retention of grammar rules through concise notes and examples;
• To expose students to STREAM (Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) activities.
Unique Selling Advantages (USA):
• Instilling a gradual learning curve to learn grammar, grammar is taught from word and phrase level first before moving on to sentence level. This will guide students of different levels with proficiency and through a successful process in grasping important grammar concepts;
• Incorporation of STREAM Hands-on Activities to extend learning and reinforce the relevance of grammar in all aspects of learning
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Peter Yam / Angela Leu
13 ISBN: 9789813423848