YooBook eBook-BIG SCIENCE CHEMISTRY Course Book
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN EBOOK.
E-BOOKS ARE READ ONLY, NON-PRINTABLE, NON-INTERACTIVE.
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
BIG SCIENCE CHEMISTRY Course Book for Secondary Levels adheres strictly to the directives of the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) curriculum for Senior Secondary Schools. Written by experts in Chemistry who have taught and examined standard examinations for many years, this single-volume book provides students with a wide-ranging knowledge of basic chemical concepts and principles of Chemistry.
The simplicity in concept presentation, adequate diagrammatical and pictorial illustrations and the systematic approach provide students with high quality relatable contents to ensure excellent performance in their examinations.
The four main broad themes, under which the book is written, as prescribed by the curriculum, are:
• Chemistry and Industry;
• The Chemical World;
• Chemistry and Environment;
• The Chemistry of Life.
BIG SCIENCE CHEMISTRY Course Book for Secondary Levels is developed in a simple, lucid and logical manner to facilitate an effective teaching/learning process and to enhance students’ performance in their examinations. It contains various experiments and activities for the substantiation of concepts, principles, theories and laws. It is replete with many relevant examples which have been worked out to aid students’ mastery of the concepts presented. The book also provides a summary of the topics at the end of each chapter, multiple choice questions and answers, and past examination questions to help learners review and practise what has been read. In conclusion, it is hoped that this book will solve the age-long problems encountered by teachers and learners of Chemistry.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Secondary levels 1 to 4 (13 – 16 years).
• To encourage students to enjoy gaining a deeper understanding and appreciation towards biology through a systematic topical learning approach, and applying them in their real world situations.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Comprehensive and high quality notes with practice questions at the end of each topic in the coursebooks.
• Past exam questions and answers are included to enhance students’ performance in biology, chemistry and physics.
• Useful guides on how to answer and ace examination questions for students’ reference in Practical books.
Size: 184mm x 254mm
13 ISBN: 9789813429543