SUPER SKILLS First Preschool Phonics (Age 4+ Years)
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Super Skills First Preschool Phonics supports the fundamentals for Letter-Sound Knowledge to build up Reading and Writing Abilities.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Nursery to K2 (4 – 6 years)
Students should be able to…
• Attain the fundamentals and foundation for letter-sound knowledge;
• Build up their listening, speaking and spelling skills;
• Use phonics knowledge to read words and texts.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Help provide intensive support for the fundamentals of letter-sound knowledge, building the foundation of letter-sound knowledge and finally, consolidating the phonics skills for preschoolers.
• Build and improve the reading and writing skills of preschoolers through a progressive learning approach.
• Provide useful tips to guide parents on using the selected phonics exercises fruitfully as a lesson for their children.
Size: 210mm x 297mm
Authors: Louis Fidge / Christine Moorcroft
13 ISBN: 9789813321953
There are no reviews yet.