SUPER IQ English Level 2 (5-6 years)
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
SUPER IQ ENGLISH series is filled with interesting real world facts and general knowledge, selected for young children, to:
• pique their curiosity about the world;
• spark interest in the things around them;
• expand their imagination to think creatively;
• encourage them to read more; and
• enhance their thinking and problem-solving skills through the learning of new knowledge.
Grade Level / Age Group:
K1 to K2 (4 – 6 years).
• To encourage young children to read more;
• To enhance thinking and problem skills through the learning of new knowledge.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Incorporation of simple reading and writing activities to encourage and develop early writing and communication skills, believed to have a positive correlation with IQ;
• Riddle-style format encourages and develops deeper parent-and-child bond over shared activity through reading and writing which in turn stimulates curiosity and encourage reasoning and logical thinking.
Size: 210mm x 297mm
Authors: Gan Yi Shen / Alan Tan K. H. / Cheryl Yu / Angela Leu
13 ISBN: 9789813283527
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.