SOLVE NON-ROUTINE Real World MATHEMATICS PROBLEMS Workbook 2
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
The SOLVE NON-ROUTINE REAL WORLD MATHEMATICS PROBLEMS is a series of six specially adapted primary level activity books aimed to develop vital thinking, reasoning, communication, application and metacognitive process skills.
• To keep students abreast with the latest MOE initiative to infuse and emphasise on real-world contexts as well as 21st century competencies
• To serve as a component in SAP’s vast (and continuously expanding) primary level mathematics series
Primary levels 1 to 6
• Ensures that the problems presented – as part of activity-based learning – are novel and engaging
. Taking extra care to include everyday settings and scenarios.
• Such question types are current and relevant and often very challenging).
• Providing students with a thoroughly immersive learning experience.
• The vivid, beautifully illustrated artworks in the lower level books also provide the younger users with interesting colouring options.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs)
• Discussion Notes tap into selected individual activities, providing students
with hints, suggestions and detailed background information pertaining to
• Teacher Notes covering ALL activities provide teachers and parents with
additional mentoring resources including simple projects as well as possible
difficulties that might be encountered.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: George Booker / Denise Bond
13 ISBN: 9789813212329
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.