Secondary 3 Mathematics Tutorial 3B
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
SECONDARY MATHEMATICS TUTORIAL is a must-have collection that covers all examinable Mathematics topics for Secondary levels and complements it with progressive practice questions for systematic learning and training, revision papers for mid-year and end-of-year self-assessment and step-by-step solutions to questions.
• To help students recall fundamental concepts and enhance their understanding through Core Practice
• To help students increase and expand their mathematical knowledge through Consolidation Practice
• To expose students to challenging practice situations that sharpen thinking and improve problem- solving skills
• NEW! Summary Sheet caters for students with concise and powerful overview of all the formulae they need to know.
• NEW! Concept Quizzes and Topical Tests check a student’s conceptual understanding beyond knowing facts and methods and allow students to apply problem-solving skills meaningfully to derive solutions to new contexts. Step-by-step Solutions show detailed workings to all questions and support self-learning and easy self-assessment.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs)
• Recommended by teachers and adopted for use in schools
• An excellent replacement for textbook that follows the latest secondary mathematics syllabus. This series replicates the work and style taught in classrooms which helps students accelerate learning.
• Teacher’s Commentaries provide important notes, tips, examples and point out common errors while highlighting important concepts to enhance understanding and retention.
• Carefully chosen Worked Examples are provided. This will reduce working memory load so students can focus on understanding the meaning behind steps in problem solving.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Lim C. K.
13 ISBN: 9789813212534