Secondary 1 Mathematics Tutorial 1B Normal (Academic)
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
THE SECONDARY NORMAL (ACADEMIC) MATHEMATICS TUTORIAL series provides Normal (Academic) topical practice covering all examinable Mathematics topics for secondary 1 and 2. It has objectives that shows what the students should know at the end of the chapter learned including assessment papers with answers.
• To prepare students in their understanding and application of mathematical concepts, skills and processes using different levels of practices for quick mastery and sharp thinking
• To help students gain confidence in the subject and be better equipped to face the examinations
Secondary Normal (Academic) levels 1 and 2
• Key Concepts and Formulae gives an overview of important concepts required for the chapter
• Worked Examples specially selected for better understanding and to show how each question is being presented.
• Practice questions are structured:
• Core Practice helps students recall fundamental concepts and enhance their understanding
• Consolidation Practice helps students increase and expand their mathematical knowledge
• Challenging Practice exposes students with questions that sharpen thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Fully Worked Solutions are provided which is useful for students who work independently
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs)
• Contains Teacher’s Commentaries that provides important notes, tips, examples of common student errors and highlight important concepts to enhance understanding and retention
• A tutorial book that follows latest Secondary Normal Academic) mathematics syllabus. It follows closely the pace of work and style taught in classrooms
• Ample practices that build understanding of each chapter gradually, from fundamental to application to higher-order questions
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Lim S. H.
13 ISBN: 9789813210578
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.