Rainbow Science Activity Book Kindergarten 1B
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Grade Level / Age Group: K1 to K2 (5 to 6 years)
Students should be able to…
• Cultivate a curious mind that is interested in the world around them based on the content that has been developed using the enquiry-based approach methodology.
• Acquire basic science knowledge and concepts to prepare them for the science curriculum in primary schools.
• Use new vocabulary learnt in science to communicate their ideas clearly and logically.
Unique Selling Advantages:
This series is designed to…
• Foster curiosity and increase awareness in young learners about the world around them using the enquiry-based approach methodology.
• Introduce Science through the five themes – Systems, Diversity, Cycles, Energy and Interactions – with a touch of wonder, which will be explored more deeply as learners move on to primary school.
• Encourage joyful exploration and playful reinforcement of science concepts through simple questions, familiar objects,
and engaging everyday activities.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Anjeni Devi
13 ISBN: 9789813423534