Rainbow Maths Student Book Kindergarten 1A
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Rainbow Maths Student Book Kindergarten 1A is designed based on the Singapore Maths pedagogy that start from Concrete then Pictorial, and finally Abstract. The series presents different themes and contexts within the topics to introduce and teach concrete, abstract and pictorial mathematical concepts. The various features in these books enable students to learn by reading, doing, exploring, singing and experiencing.
Set in spiral progression, these books introduce essential mathematical skills and challenge students based on their respective ages. The activities provide practice through familiar real-world themes that children can relate to easily. These help children to understand how mathematics work in their everyday lives.
Interesting features such as games, puzzles and challenging practices can also be found throughout this series. Rainbow Maths Student Book Kindergarten 1A not only provides students with educational content, but also guides them to work independently through their own imagination to build a positive attitude towards mathematics, which is vital and necessary to prepare them for the mathematics curriculum in primary schools.
Rainbow Maths Kindergarten – your path to success!
Grade Level / Age Group: K1 to K2 (5 to 6 years)
Students should be able to…
• Acquire a basic grasp and fundamental understanding of early maths.
• Appreciate the beauty of numbers as well as their relevance and applications in daily life.
• Equip themselves with cognitive and simple problem solving skills to prepare for elementary mathematics.
Unique Selling Advantages:
This series is designed to…
• Nurture and fortify in early learners’ foundational number sense and mathematical fluency, all while sparking their excitement for exploring numbers and patterns.
• Instil math concepts and cognition with everyday context and in real-world settings, igniting their curiosity and eagerness to uncover the wonders of numbers in their surroundings.
• Inculcate in young students a sense of self, social and societal awareness through thematic learning as part of 21st century competencies.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Chattryn Sonata
13 ISBN: 9789813423978