PSLE Science Partner The Complete Guide to Lower and Upper Blocks Science
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
SCIENCE PARTNER: A COMPLETE GUIDE TO LOWER BLOCK SCIENCE, SCIENCE PARTNER: A COMPLETE GUIDE TO UPPER BLOCK SCIENCE and SCIENCE PARTNER: THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO LOWER AND UPPER BLOCKS SCIENCE serve as resource books for the students in the primary levels. Each book aims to enhance a student’s learning of science further and increase the student’s interest level in the subject.
• To help reinforce students’ learning of science concepts and interest in science
Target Group: Primary levels 3 to 6
• Detailed Coverage of All Topics in the 5 themes taught in primary schools based on the latest science curriculum under the 5 themes. Teachers and students can refer to the topics on the contents page easily to access the topics that they want to read up on.
• Encourages Self-directed Learning through short paragraphs and points made simple and easy to understand. Tables act as a tool to help students better understand and remember the science concepts easily and effectively.
• Clear Examples are given to help students understand the correct application of science knowledge.
• Illustrations help further fuel students’ interest in the topics. The visuals come with clear and precise labellings and captions to help students understand the science topics.
• Useful Summaries at the end of each topic enforces the main points learnt. They also serve as a quick revision for students before an exam.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Perfect Resource for teachers and students to use as additional information on top of what is taught in the science syllabus in schools.
• Icons draw the students’ attention to the important information that is given and enrich their learning by drawing on what they already know and building on it. They are mainly Example, Link, Experiment, Alert, More! and What I Have Learnt.
• Enhanced Learning provides extra practice by combining printed books and online resources, thus, leading to maximising the Blended Learning feature.
Size: 150mm x 230mm
Author: Angeline Tan Swee Ling
13 ISBN: 9789813217997