Mental Maths Book 4
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
MENTAL MATHEMATICS BOOK 4 has been designed to provide a comprehensive guide to mastering mental calculation. Each strategy illustrated in this book aims at performing mental calculation within the shortest possible time and, at the same time, obtaining accurate answers.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary 1 to 6 (7 to 12 years old).
• To help students identify, acquire and master an array of mental maths techniques;
• To develop and expand students’ faculty and capacity for mental calculation and
computation through special strategies and process skills;
• To introduce handy tips and effecient methods that students can use to solve
mathematical sums more decisively.
• 52 Practice and revision papers (one a week!) for effective mental workout;
• Each practice paper demonstrates a strategy with an example and ten practice
• Over 500 questions to sharpen mental arithmetic;
• Answers provided for easy and quick self-assessment.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Authors: Iris Lim / Chelsea Cheh
13 ISBN: 9789812740694