Mathematics Problem-Solving in Real World Contexts FOR UPPER SECONDARY LEVELS 3&4
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
MATHEMATICS PROBLEM SOLVING IN REAL WORLD CONTEXTS is an essential collection of over 70 unique real-world questions that makes learning easy with step-by-step worked solutions in each book covering all examinable Mathematics concepts for Secondary levels.
• To help students develop critical thinking and reasoning through a mathematical approach to problem-solving
• To connect mathematical ideas and concepts when using Mathematics to solve problems in real- world contexts
• Questions purposefully arranged to prepare a student to learn progressively and systematically:
• By Strands — Algebra, Geometry, Statistics — help students focus on fundamental concepts already learnt and apply to examination-type real-world questions
• By Difficulty Levels – Standard, Intermediate, Challenging — provide a systematic structure on which students develop critical thinking progressively
• By Steps — Step-by-step workings and clearly illustrated diagrams in Solutions to all questions to support self-learning and easy self-assessment
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs)
• Original real-world questions, set in current and familiar contexts, so students can relate to using Mathematics creatively and meaningfully in context.
• Related question parts prepare students for examinations and at the same time allows them to see the in-depth treatment of important concepts.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Lim S. H.
13 ISBN: 9789813281103