Mathematics Lessons Workbook 4
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
The primary goal and aim of Mathematics Lessons Workbooks is to strengthen and fortify mathematical problem solving by stressing on conceptual understanding, skills proficiency and mathematical processes in addition to giving due emphasis to attitudes and metacognition.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary levels 1 to 6 (7 – 12 years).
• To strengthen and fortify mathematical problem solving by focusing on conceptual understanding, skills proficiency and mathematical processes in addition to giving due emphasis to metacognition;
• To expose students to STREAM (Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) activities.
• Remember! Revision notes to recall important concepts and formulae;
• Revise! Worked examples of typical problems to illustrate presentation of solutions;
• Reinforce! Ample exercises for extensive practice and application.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Incorporating the 3 ‘R’s to get the 4th ‘R’ = Results!
• First SAP series of Maths book to incorporate full STREAM hands-on activities into ALL topics. Nearly 100 STREAM activities in the whole series
Size: 190mm x 210mm
Authors: Sangeeta Dhillon / Francis Teo
13 ISBN: 9789813281066
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.