Mathematics Builder Primary 2
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary 1 to 6 (7 to 12 years old).
Students should be able to…
• Attain a competent level of mathematical literacy.
• Develop the skills and confidence to think numerically and spatially.
• Interpret and critically analyse mathematics in real-world settings.
• Solve a myriad of maths problem in daily situations.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Analogise mathematics learning and building as an incremental progress in the form and manner of completing a succession of (racing) ‘laps’, all covered topics are conquered with both precision and accuracy, along with a dedicated amount of stamina.
• Engage students in non-rote and non-routine, boundary-transcending extended learning activities in the forms of ‘pit stops’ that are interspersed with more rigorous ‘lap trainings’.
• Reign in compounded knowledge acquisition in ‘replay’ sections after an accrued number of laps for students to recall, reassess and re-apply previously learnt skills and computational techniques.
Size: 210mm x 297mm
13 ISBN: 9789813326934
There are no reviews yet.