MATHEMATICAL OLYMPIAD TRAINING BOOK LEVEL 1 (7-8 years)
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
• To promote critical thinking skills through solving MO type of questions
• To provide greater exposure and experience in solving MO type of problems
• To offer creative methodologies and elegant solutions to mathematical problems
(such as working backwards, solving by assuming, replacement method,
substitution method, etc.)
Primary levels 1 to 6
Systematic approach aimed at training students for potential competitions.
• Two-column continuous layout format to give users a simulated SEAMO
• Elegant yet easy-to-understand worked solutions for in-depth analysis and self-
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs)
• More than 1,500 myriad mathematical problem types like Konigsberg Bridge
Problem and Maximum and Minimum Problem for rigorous practice.
• Questions personally crafted and curated by Terry Chew, master critical thinking
trainer in MO and celebrated best-selling author of the Maths Olympiad – Unleash
The Maths Olympian In You! series.
Size: 210mm x 297mm
Author: Terry Chew
13 ISBN: 9789813217485
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.