MASTERING ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Grade Level / Age Group:
Secondary levels 3 to 4 (15 – 16 years).
Students should be able to…
• Prepare adequately for tests and examinations;
• Solve questions with ease and a clear understanding of concepts;
• Master the procedural problem-solving techniques of Additional Mathematics.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Showcase more than 100 questions that have been carefully selected based on the latest trend of GCE O-level examination requirements as well as the author’s years of teaching experience and exposure to a myriad of questions.
• Present useful Research-based strategies with the use of Bloom’s taxonomy (Recall-Apply-Infer-Deduce-Imply).
• Encapsulate the essence of each chapter by the means of Quick Notes, which are meticulously crafted to highlight only the critical points of the lesson and key formulae needed.
Size: 148mm x 210mm
Author: Ignatius Yeo & Bervyn Yeo
13 ISBN: 9789813327900
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.