LEARNING+ SUPERDUPER MODEL COMPOSITIONS 2
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
LEARNING+ SUPERDUPER MODEL COMPOSITIONS FOR PRIMARY LEVELS 1 to 6 is a collection of compositions specially compiled to help students develop creative writing and strengthen their writing ability through reading and learning new words.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary levels 1 to 6 (7 – 12 years).
• To strengthen students’ writing ability through reading and learning new words;
• To provide students with ideas for planning and developing writing.
• Each book features 200 Model Compositions with a variety of themes that serve as a reference for ideas for
• Various Styles of Writing throughout the model compositions provide students with an excellent resource to plan and develop their own writing;
• Vivid descriptions and captivating stories are ideal for Leisure Reading;
• Each book has Appendices that show useful information on word forms; countries, people and languages; commonly used phrasal verbs; similes; idioms and proverbs, which students can refer to when writing their own stories.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Extensive Coverage of Topics makes this collection of stories suitable as a reference book for writing;
• Read-to-Me Audio Files for all passages facilitate word recognition and encourage correct pronunciation;
• Enhanced Learning provides extra practice on developing writing ideas.
Size: 148mm x 210mm
Author: Amanda Lee
13 ISBN: 9789814715126
There are no reviews yet.