LEARNING SCIENCE PREPARATORY 2
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
LEARNING SCIENCE books present test questions in specific topics to reinforce a student’s understanding of the science concepts and applications taught in school. The questions include multiple-choice questions, structured questions and higher-order questions.
• To introduce the basic science concepts and prepare students for primary level science course
• To reinforce knowledge and understanding of science concepts in order to build a strong foundation for further application in tests and examinations
Primary levels 1 to 6
• Arranged by Themes in accordance with the curriculum requirements for easy reference:
□ Learning Science 1 and 2: Diversity, Systems, Cycles, Energy and Interactions suitable for 7 to 8 years old
□ Learning Science Lower Block 3/4: Diversity, Systems, Cycles, Energy, Interactions
□ Learning Science Upper Block 5/6: Cycles, Systems, Energy, Interactions
• Each theme is broken down to Examinable Topics, and worksheets are prepared for each topic for targeted practice.
• Worksheets are Clearly Titled and Perforated, hence they are easily removed to work as independent diagnostic assessment, classroom worksheets or assigned as homework.
• Answers are given to all questions which are especially useful for students who work independently.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs)
• Multiple-choice questions are based on most tested concepts often encountered in class tests and school examinations and short structured questions test student’s understanding and ability to apply scientific knowledge. Questions marked by a ‘lightbulb’ challenge students beyond the textbook.
• The additional Enhanced Learning component includes enrichment exercises and mock examination papers to prepare students for their final year examination.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Eris Poh
13 ISBN: 9789813328112