LEARNING ENGLISH Workbook 2
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
LEARNING ENGLISH WORKBOOK series is specially designed to help strengthen and enrich a student’s grasp of the English language. Lessons and exercises can be easily removed and presented as homework, class work or quizzes. The glossary and answer pages can be removed and filed away for future reference.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary levels 1 to 6 (7 – 12 years).
To strengthen and enrich students’ grasp of the English language.
• A clear Clear and Defined Contents Page allows the teachers and students to choose the topics exercises to work on;
• Clear Learning Objectives in the contents page for Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension and Writing in each thematic unit aids in lesson preparation;
• Grammar Notes for easy reference, New Vocabulary Words introduced through themes for contextualized learning and Varied Text Types infused to encourage reading and Challenging Writing Practices heighten students’ interest in
• Perforated Pages make excellent enrichment worksheets for both classroom instruction and homework;
• A Glossary of selected words for quick reference helps to build vocabulary and improve comprehension.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Lesson Plans are provided as a useful resource to enhance the learning experience of students;
• Read to Me Audio Files on selected passages for beginners (books 1 and 2) facilitate word recognition and encourage correct pronunciation;
• Enhanced Learning provides extra practice by combining printed books and online resources. Thus, leading to maximize the Blended Learning Feature.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Rosalind Lee
13 ISBN: 9789813323278