LEARNING ENGLISH Nursery
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
LEARNING ENGLISH promotes meaningful learning of the English language through vocabulary building, acquisition of basic grammar knowledge, reading and writing.
• Children in nursery, K1 and K2;
• Nursery and kindergarten teachers;
• Parents eager to prepare their children for primary one.
• To encourage and strengthen English language learning at an early age.
• Uses a Progressive Learning structure to equip children with skills in:
Reading and writing the letters of the alphabet;
Practicing the correct usage of words in sentences;
Writing sentences and paragraphs;
Applying basic grammar;
Observing oneself and others.
• Includes Learning Objectives and Teaching Points to guide teachers and parents.
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.