LEARNING+ CREATIVE WRITING Workbook 4
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
LEARNING CREATIVE WRITING is a series of 6 books on composition writing, designed to help primary school students write more confidently.
Grade Level / Age Group: Primary levels 1 to 6 (7 – 12 years)
• To increase student’s ability to write in a logical and creative manner;
• Students will be able to study pictures in details, list information, include creative input, and organize information in a logical sequence;
• To provide progressive writing exercises that enhance students’ writing skills in situational and continuous writing.
• Picture Study and Creative Thinking — Picture Study teaches students to derive information from the pictures given and Creative Thinking sections seek to stimulate students to consider alternatives in relation to themselves;
• Models and Practice are designed to help students think and develop their compositions in a logical and creative manner;
• Progressive Writing Exercises are arranged to encourage expression of thoughts and ideas in writing;
• Interdisciplinary Learning through common themes that students should be familiar with: everyday situations, celebrations, issues of moral concerns;
• Model Essays for all exercises are included for reference; this is very useful as a resource for students who can work independently.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Explicit Learning Objectives and Step-by-step Guides are provided in picture composition writing, situational writing and continuous writing exercises. These enables students to develop writing skills effectively in a gradual and progressive way;
• Creative Thinking is stimulated through sequential pictures, helpful words and phrases, drawing inferences from pictures and using given prompts;
• Enhanced Learning includes Notes on grammar which students can use to incorporate into their writing. Reading Activities are also provided online as a further resource for ideas on writing different subject matters;
• Receive Free and Full Access to any one YooBook of Your Choice
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Benjamin Lee
13 ISBN: 9789813284951
There are no reviews yet.