Higher Level Mathematics for the IB Diploma
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Written by a trained teacher with more than 15 years of teaching experience in high ranking schools, this book is designed to provide a guided approach for candidates taking the International Baccalaureate Higher Level (IBHL) Mathematics examinations.
Grade Level / Age Group:
• Pre-university levels 1 to 2 (17 – 19 years);
• International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme Schools.
• To provide a topical guide covering all examinable topics for Higher Level Mathematics for IB Diploma;
• To help students gain confidence in the subject and be better equipped to face the examinations.
• Useful Notes give detailed explanations of important concepts required for each chapter;
• Worked Examples showcase the best method of working out typical problems;
• Practice Questions are classified into Calculator Questions and Non-calculator Questions to equip students with necessary skills in solving an examination-type questions;
• Step-by-step Solutions are provided for students to understand better how each problem is solved. These also serve as a quick assessment of the work done.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• The author, Shannon Ong, B.Sc., PGDE (NIE), is an Expert in the Subject and has more than 15 years of teaching experience. She understands well the challenges students face when tackling this subject and provides important notes and exercises to boost students’ confidence in this area;
• Concepts and Explanations are presented simply and clearly, making applications easy.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Shannon Ong
13 ISBN: 9789813210660
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.