Conquer SCIENCE For Primary Levels 1/2
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
CONQUER SCIENCE LEVELS 1/2 has 50 activity based worksheets covering foundation concepts on topics that will be formally introduced at Level 3 while the LEVELS 3/4 and LEVELS 5/6 have 100 worksheets covering examinable science themes or topics.
• Levels 1/2
To provide an introductory course to science for students will to familiar with keywords and science terms when it is formally taught at Level 3
• Levels 3/4 and 5/6
To provide practices for multiple-choice questions (make up 56% of typical exam) and openended questions (make up 44% of typical exam)
Primary levels 1 to 6
• Contents are Arranged by Themes in accordance with the curriculum requirements for easy reference:
□ Lower Block: Diversity, Systems, Cycles, Energy, Interactions
□ Upper Block: Cycles, Systems, Energy, Interactions
• Each worksheets focusses on a single topic for targeted practice.
• Question types include both multiple-choice and open-ended questions.
• Worksheets are Perforated for flexible use.
• Answers to all questions are included for reference and self-assessment.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs)
• A grand resource of Multiple-choice Questions and Open-ended Questions often encountered in exams and tests. Questions test on skills and processes expected of students.
• Students are expected to interpret data, make observations and apply their knowledge creatively to draw plausible conclusions.
• There are 11 target skills that are developed using these books: Observing, Comparing, Classifying, Using Equipment, Communicating, Inferring, Predicting, Analysing, Generating Possibilities, Evaluating and Formulating Hypothesis.
• With 3 target process skills: Creative Problem Solving, Decision Making and Investigation.
• Enhanced Learning includes Guided Notes to key topics so students can recap and/or understand key concepts better.
• Equipped with adaptive learning with Analytics Intelligence that identify students’ strengths and weaknesses, and help recommend worksheets to overcome areas that students can improve on.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: S. P. Ho
13 ISBN: 9789813328099