Conquer Science Daily Multiple-choice Questions for Inquiry-based Learning
SAP Books are:
Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
Recommended by Teachers
Recommended by Parents
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary level 3 (9 years).
Students should be able to…
• Achieve and complete a set of multiple-choice science questions on a daily basis and in so doing, complete the whole science syllabus for the level.
• Acquire knowledge retention of science concepts and improve their ability to apply them in real-world situations.
• Establish a sense of responsibility for self-directed learning.
• Know the essential takeaways for each science theme and topic.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
This series is designed to…
• Support inquiry-based learning to engage students to tackle real-world challenges with unwavering confidence while solidifying crucial insights for each topic.
• Ignite students’ enthusiasm for science as they delve into higher-order thinking questions, honing their ability to apply scientific concepts with zeal and precision.
• Improve students’ knowledge retention through reinforcement and practice of science questions on a daily basis.
• Analyse students’ academic strengths and weaknesses via online based assessment and learning platform EXPLICO.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Gan Yi Shen / Shirley Tay / C. Y. Sitoe / Dianna Lane
13 ISBN: 9789813423268