Conquer PROBLEM SUMS (Standard Edition) Level 5
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
|Conquer| Problem Sums A* in Singapore Mathematics Level 5 is a two-book compilation of strategies – spread over Standard and Advanced Editions – used to solve the entire range of challenging and difﬁcult problem sums faced by students in primary schools today.• To enhance students’ skills by showcasing a nearly exhaustive collection and a wide variety of higher ability Math problem-solving sums that helps students score distinction on the subject
Target Group: Primary levels 3 to 6
• 18 distinct problem-solving strategies introduced, explained and demonstrated in tackling a wide spectrum and variety of Mathematics problem sums.
• Catchy strategy names and helpful acronyms assigned to help students better remember
• Helpful Diagrams and Notes to give students a visual and better understanding
• Exhaustive Practice Questions in all books for rigorous drill and training.
• Fully worked solutions with individual steps clearly labeled in detail.
• Enhanced Learning (for Levels 3 and 4) that comprise additional review practices culled from selective strategies.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs)
• Near exhaustive collection and showcase of almost every imaginable problem-solving strategy for primary-level problem sums.
• Author is a Mathematics whiz and problem sums specialist.
• Question types are classified and categorised (via a table format) into different levels of difficulty as well as rarity.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Sky Tan (Tan Jianhua)
13 ISBN: 9789813286696
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.