Conquer Preschool English Kindergarten 1
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
You picked me! This means you are ready to …
1. learn high frequency words and commonly used sentence structures;
2. recognise basic sight words;
3. read aloud some of these words; and
4. write to complete words and sentences … all on your own!
Learning Objective: To equip preschoolers with the essentials of learning English starting with the basics of knowing their ABCs and the connections between the letters.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Progressive learning structure with recognition of common words (in Nursery) to recognising basic sight words and learning high frequency words and commonly used sentence structures (in K1) to recognising and building up sight words and high frequency words for reading (in K2);
• Progressive writing structure with focus on pencil control and handwriting of the alphabet (in Nursery) before writing words (in K1) and finally sentences (in K2);
• Acquisiton of basic grammar awareness in 11 units in K1 and this is increased to aquisition and application of grammar skills in all 18 units in K2.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Gan Yi Shen
13 ISBN: 9789813285989
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.