Conquer Mathematics The 4 Operations Workbook 1
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Conquer Mathematics The 4 Operations Book 1 is specially designed to equip students with basic skills to solve questions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of numbers up to 100.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary levels 1 to 6 (7 – 12 years).
• To provide students with an almost exhaustive coverage of the primary mathematics syllabus while concurrently making it ‘conquerable’ / ‘digestible’ by breaking down large(r) topics into smaller components and subsections;
• To strengthen and reinforce students’ knowledge and knowhow of mathematics and maths tools through rigorous drill and practice;
• To help students achieve unprecedented levels of confidence and competency having mastered question-answering techniques.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• 100 exercises – both focused and revision – that are diagnostic in nature, with 100 questions each, provide a
standard and consistent benchmark to clearly and accurately gauge / assess a student’s general level of understanding pertaining to the designated topic(s).
• Multiple-choice and Short-answer categories simulate a real examination format – namely sections A and B in an actual paper – and gives students an excellent feel of the requisite testing styles.
• Great confidence booster as students work through similar, progressively tougher and more challenging problems within the same (sub)topic – thereby becoming wholly familiar with typical question types and more adept at solving them.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Authors: Alan Tan K. H. / Tan Yuwen / A. Tai / Almitra M. N.
13 ISBN: 9789813323322
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.