Conquer Mathematics (Shapes • Picture Graphs) For Primary Levels Workbook 1
SAP Books are:
Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
Recommended by Teachers
Recommended by Parents
Conquer Mathematics Shapes • Picture Graphs Book 1 is specially designed to equip students with basic skills to solve questions involving shapes and picture graphs.
• To provide students with an almost exhaustive coverage of the primary mathematics syllabus while concurrently making it ‘conquerable’ / ‘digestible’ by breaking down large(r) topics into smaller components and subsections.
• To strengthen and reinforce students’ knowledge and knowhow of mathmemetics and maths tools through rigorous drill and practice.
• To help students achieve unprecedented levels of confidence and competency having mastered question-answering techniques.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• 100 exercises – both focussed and revision – that are diagnostic in nature, with 100 questions each, provide a standard and consistent benchmark to clearly and accurately gauge / assess a student’s general level of understanding pertaining to the designated topic(s).
• Multiple-choice and Short-answer categories simulate a real examination format – namely sections A and B in an actual paper – and gives students an excellent feel of the requisite testing styles.
• Great confidence booster as students work through similar, progressively tougher and more challenging problems within the same (sub)topic – thereby becoming wholly familiar with typical question types and more adept at solving them.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Authors: Cheryl Yu / Alan Tan K. H. / Tan Yuwen / A. Tai / Almitra M. N.
13 ISBN: 9789813323414