Conquer English Comprehension Workbook 4
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
Conquer English Comprehension Workbook 4 is specially prepared to provide students with focussed practice on Comprehension, a test component in all major examinations. Based on the requirements in examination components, visual text comprehension practices are designed to train students to derive information from text and images. Reading comprehension practices are also incorporated to train students to think deeply and interpret what they have read.
Grade Level / Age Group:
Primary levels 1 to 6 (7 – 12 years).
• To provide students with focussed practice on Comprehension, a test component in all major examinations;
• To develop reading comprehension skills through different question types.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Critical Thinking Skills allow students to make their own conclusions and express their opinions;
• Mix of Multiple-choice-question and Open-ended Formats, incorporating the recently updated questions types used to
develop students’ comprehension and inference skills;
• Enhanced Learning extents reading skills by viewing critically and understanding implied meaning in Visual Text Comprehension and Comprehension Cloze passages;
• Equipped with adaptive learning with Analytics Intelligence to identify students’ strengths and weaknesses, and help recommend worksheets to overcome areas that students can improve on.
Why is Conquer English Comprehension Workbook 4 useful to students?
The passages are graded into three levels: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. This enables students to improve as they move on from one exercise to another.
Developing Interactive Readers
The questions aim to develop students’ comprehension and inference skills by helping them to connect, visualise and infer information and to determine its importance in the text.
The passages cover varied themes and topics of interest and relevance to students.
Incorporated in the Contents page, the marks column gives students a quick and easy way to record and track their progress.
Perforated, the pages can be easily removed for use as tests or worksheets for classroom or home learning.
A glossary with sample sentences at the end of each exercise enhances students’ understanding of the passage and enriches their vocabulary.
Detailed answers are provided at the end of the book for quick and easy assessment.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Karen Chuah
13 ISBN: 9789813424562