Conquer COMPREHENSION CLOZE TECHNIQUES Book 5
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
CONQUER COMPREHENSION CLOZE TECHNIQUES Book 5 provides the most comprehensive exercises for this section by providing a varied range of passages to enable you to hone and master the answering techniques.
Primary levels 1 to 6 (7 – 12 years)
• To equip students with specific skills and techniques in Comprehension Cloze examinations.
• A Performance Record is incorporated in the contents page for a quick and easy way to track students’ strengths and weaknesses.
• The Step-by-step Guidelines with examples provide for efficient learning.
• Try It Yourself! has higher level questions to sharpen students’ answering techniques.
• For the first 3 exercises, Sample Answers are given and Techniques used to obtain the answers are provided.
• Pages comes in an Easy Tear-out Format which is very handy for school worksheet use.
Unique Selling Advantages (USA):
• Progressive Approach to Learning introduces techniques and contents in a systematic manner, from easy to difficult to boost students’ confidence in answering cloze passages.
• The Answer Page is a Mock-up of the Comprehension Cloze Passages for easy reference. The answer page also highlights hints and techniques used to obtain the answers for students to track down the answers.
• An Analysis Table on top of each answer page helps students understand how questions are structured in each passage.
• Enhanced Learning consists of additional grammar exercises, vocabulary exercises and useful reading materials that enrich students’ learning process.
About the Author of CONQUER COMPREHENSION CLOZE TECHNIQUES Book 5:
Grace is the Founder-Principal of Learning Journey Education Centre and holds a Master in Education (NIE). As an award-winning centre, Learning Journey is best known for their Super Writers™ English and Chinese creative writing classes. What sets their centre apart from others is the use of effective individualised lesson plans and techniques that respects the learning needs of each child. Grace and her centre have been featured in The Straits Times, Financial Times, Parents World magazine and Esquire Magazine. The centre has been recognised for its academic excellence and was also awarded the Best in ‘Creative and Engaging’ Learning Centre Award – by the Parents World magazine for 2014 – 2016. Being a bilingual education specialist, Grace has developed the award-winning curriculum for her centre’s Phonics,
Primary One preparation programmes, as well as the Primary and Secondary Integrated Programme (IP) and General Paper (GP) English tuition programmes.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Grace Tan
13 ISBN: 9789813424340