AEIS Practice Tests MATHEMATICS – Primary 4 (9 to 9+ Years)
SAP Books are:
Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
Recommended by Teachers
Recommended by Parents
AEIS Practice Tests Mathematics aims to familiarise learners with the required assessment format and scaffold them on essential examination techniques. Through the performance of self-assessments and the identification of focal areas and topics, the learners will reinforce critical theoretical and conceptual knowledge.
• To scaffold learners on essential examination techniques.
• To familiarise learners with the AEIS assessment format and structure.
• To enable learners to assimilate with mainstream syllabi.
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• Perform self-tests and evaluation via application and intensive revision to simulate actual assessment settings/scenarios.
• Identify focal areas and topics that require strengthening, thereby reinforcing theoretical and conceptual knowledge previously learned.
• Achieve academic excellence through conquering specially crafted and curated mock examination questions.
• Enhance Mathematics proficiency and problem-solving skills.
• Increase brain power and heuristical aptitude by working on sample sets of non-routine IQ and Maths Olympiad-type questions.
• Develop discipline and commitment in assessment preparation through structured drills and practice questions.
Size: 210mm x 297mm
Authors: Dr Sng M. K. / Faye Tan
13 ISBN: 9789813325913
|Type / Classifications|
There are no reviews yet.