ADVANCED LEVEL PHYSICS PART 2
SAP Books are:
✅ Adopted and used by more than 90% of Singapore’s Schools
✅ Recommended by Teachers
✅ Recommended by Parents
ADVANCED LEVEL PHYSICS (Laws of Physics Made Intuitive) series is carefully crafted and presented in a lecture style, where readers are led to understand the thinking processes leading to certain conclusions. It is through these that misconceptions and common areas of mistakes will surface. You will also ﬁ nd in the book that at specific juncture, commonly accepted knowledge or perceptions are challenged and the assumptions are surfaced for discussion.
Part 1 covers:
• GRAVITATIONAL FORCE
• WORK, ENERGY, POWER
• THERMAL PHYSICS
• MOTION IN A CIRCLE
Part 2 covers:
• ELECTRIC FIELD
• ALTERNATING CURRENTS
• CURRENT AND ELECTRICITY
• QUANTUM PHYSICS
• DIRECT CURRENT CIRCUITS
• LASERS AND SEMICONDUCTORS
• NUCLEAR PHYSICS
• ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION
Concise and Precise Examples are provided to show alternate ways of viewing typical physics
Grade Level / Age Group:
Pre-university levels 1 to 2 (17 – 19 years).
To provide students with a unique personal style of teaching physics at pre-university level that will pique students’ curiosity and interest on every topic presented.
• Short Quick Introductions pique students’ interest and curiosity on a topic;
• Worked Examples develop ideas and challenge application;
• Summary of Key Points presents important ideas in bite-sized format;
• Recap of Key Concepts provides a quick review of important formulae and facts
Unique Selling Advantages (USAs):
• The author adopts a lecture style that is personal (one on one approach), making lessons less intimidating;
• Learning comes alive through the Informal Teaching Style.
Size: 190mm x 260mm
Author: Terence Chiew
13 ISBN: 9789814739986
There are no reviews yet.