100 Facts Astronomy
Size: 230mm x 295mm
Author: Sue Becklake
13 ISBN: 9781848104723
100 Facts Astronomy is bursting with exactly 100 awesome facts, mind-blowing images and loads of great activities to help children aged 6-10 years learn everything they need to know about studying the Universe.
– Exciting, clear images of space objects to amaze kids.
– Fact files for each planet in the Solar System.
– Activities to help your child spot star patterns in the night sky.
100 Facts Astronomy includes key topics about the study and skill of astronomy in interesting numbered facts. Concise information is accompanied by amazing illustrations and photographs that put unbelievable facts into context for children. This title is a perfect introduction to astronomy books for kids aged 6-10 years.
Topics covered 100 Facts Astronomy:
– All the planets in the Solar System and their appearance.
– The vastness of our Universe and families of stars within billions of galaxies.
– Using a telescope and the first discoveries when observing space.